Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Does anyone know a reliable online store for PVC pipes?

  1. #1
    Kingston012 Member AnanaGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2025
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Does anyone know a reliable online store for PVC pipes?

    Does anyone know a reliable online store for PVC pipes? I need both schedule 40 and 80 for a couple of projects, but I’m tired of getting low-quality stuff from random shops. Any solid recommendations?

  2. #2
    Kingston012 Member Tornadofist's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2025
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know a reliable online store for PVC pipes?

    Hey, I was in the same situation not long ago. I needed both SCH 40 conduit and schedule 80 pipes, and after a bad experience with flimsy material from another seller, I decided to try https://pireys.com. Honestly, I’m glad I did. The pipes I got from them were sturdy, straight, and had zero weird bends or soft spots. They cut cleanly, installed without hassle, and even held up perfectly in areas with higher heat exposure where I was worried about warping. On top of that, shipping was quick and prices were fair for the quality.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •